2020年7月6日月曜日

Snow-White and Rose Red

 I read "Snow-White and Rose Red"                                                                                                                          
 A poor window had two children called Snow-White and Rose-Red. One day, the bear came their house and  spend overnight. The bear could get along with them, but the bear should go into the wood and protect preasure from the bad dwarfs.Snow-White and Rose Red helped the bad dwarfs, but he had not gratitude. Finally, the bear could unravel the spell and turn into the prince. Snow-White married him and Rose-red married his brother. 
 
Snow-White and Rose Red に対する画像結果
説明を追加

  I thought this story is very dramatic and beautiful. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

ER2021#10(0705)

 How to Stay Healthy     I read " How to Stay Healthy". This told me how to stay healthy in my life. For example, exercising for o...