2020年8月7日金曜日

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Amazon | Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (Oxford Bookworms Library) CD Pack ...
 I read "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde".

 This is a story of double personality. You are walking through the streets of London, so you want to get home quickly. Everything is quiet and a man came out and looked at you. You have never seen before but you can realize him immediately.
 Mr. Hyde was not a good person, but Dr. Jekyll got along with him. So, many people were confused.

 I read this story five month ago, so I can' t write the good review. But this is my favorite and excited story. I believe it makes you surprised.



2 件のコメント:

  1. I read "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde ".
    I read "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde".
    (no space before closing the quotation)

    返信削除
  2. By the way, what does the tag "preview" mean? Are you writing the posts before reading the books? Most people are writing after reading the books, and they are using the tag "book reviews".

    返信削除

ER2021#10(0705)

 How to Stay Healthy     I read " How to Stay Healthy". This told me how to stay healthy in my life. For example, exercising for o...