2020年8月5日水曜日

The Quest

The Quest-OXFORD READING TREE

 I read "The Quest".

 "Long ago, and far away, there was a beautiful land called Ulm. Flowers grew everywhere.(p.2)

 This is a story about Quest. There were two children, Wilma and Biff. Wilma wanted to write a story about a quest. But Biff didn't know what a quest is. So, Willma read the story to her. The following is the story which Willma read. Long ago, there was a beautiful land called Ulm and everyone such as birds and animals liked there. There was also a crustal bell of Ulm. The evil Grimlock wanted to get it and spent years looking for it. One day, he found it and took it back to his land "Grim". Without it, the land of Ulm was not comfortable and people there were sad. When Willma read the story to Biff, their father told them that Biff have to go to dentist. So, Willma began to write her story alone and the key took her into a magic adventure. From this time, the battle between her and Grimlock started.

 After I read this story, I thought this is very good. Especially, the scene of Willma's adventure is very interesting. I think readers won't expect the spoiler of this story. 

単語一覧

cave : 洞窟  note: 響き  glow : 蛍光を発する

2 件のコメント:

  1. I notice your quotations look the same as the rest of the text. Are you using the Quotation formatting tool?
    (I cannot post a picture here, so I will do that in Teams.)

    返信削除
  2. It would be good if you could include a quotation and format it as I showed you on Teams. Otherwise, this is pretty good.

    返信削除

ER2021#10(0705)

 How to Stay Healthy     I read " How to Stay Healthy". This told me how to stay healthy in my life. For example, exercising for o...