2020年8月3日月曜日

Sam Runs Away

Amazon.co.jp: *LILA:SS:S8: SAM RUNS AWAY (LITERACY LAND ...
 I read "Sam Runs Away".

 This is a story of family problem. The heroin is Sam. Her parents always argue about something and they try to make Sam take sides. So, she doesn't like it. One day, She decided to run away from home and never come back. She ran through the park, and down towards the lake. Then, she found that the friends were playing Pooh Sticks on the bridge. But she didn't want to talk about her problems in front of them because she didn't know them very well. She ran back towards the castle, and went into the secret room. she wanted to cry, but then, she heard a rustle in the bushes outside, and Ben appeared in the doorway.

 After I read this story, I thought Sam is very poor and Ben is a good person. So, her parents should think about her emotion more.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

ER2021#10(0705)

 How to Stay Healthy     I read " How to Stay Healthy". This told me how to stay healthy in my life. For example, exercising for o...