2020年7月19日日曜日

The Death of Karen Silkwood

  I read "The Death of Karen Silkwood".  
説明を追加
 In 1974, the small white car was found on its side  by the bridge and lying next to the bridge wall, below the road. There was a woman called Karen Silkwood in the car and she was already dead. But nobody know it was an accident or she felt like dying. So, it was mysterious true story. After I read this story, I thought she was poor. If she could find proof with anyone, her future would be difference and she could be alive.                                                            
 Before she was dead, she worked at nuclear factory. It was very dangerous but she worked for high wage and she could get boyfriend. Her life seemed to be very nice, but one day, the happy life was about to break because of the nuclear factory's bad rules. So, she stood up for expose its wrongdoing.

 After I read this story, I thought she was poor. If she could find proof with anyone, her future would be difference and she could be alive. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

ER2021#10(0705)

 How to Stay Healthy     I read " How to Stay Healthy". This told me how to stay healthy in my life. For example, exercising for o...