2020年7月20日月曜日

THE NORTH FENCE

 I read "THE NORTH FENCE".
Amazon | The North Fence (Atama-ii Series Book 8) (English Edition ...
説明を追加


 This is a story which you can choose your future. So, we are hero!

 In 1910, you started working with your new boss called Gilbert Sweatman at his ranch. One day, you wanted to begin your own ranch and got a black horse called Night. Your job is to feed the farm animals and to check the fence around his land. If the fence breaks, wild animals could get into and kill the horses and cows. It's a dangerous job. You went to the fence and saw a big wild bear. So, it's time to chose your future!

 After I read this story, I thought this is very interesting. I was happy to keep my life.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

ER2021#10(0705)

 How to Stay Healthy     I read " How to Stay Healthy". This told me how to stay healthy in my life. For example, exercising for o...