2021年7月28日水曜日

ER2021#9(0628)

  The Prisoner of Zenda 


    I read "The Prisoner of Zenda" last week. The hero is Rudolf Rassendyll. He is young, rich, and comes from an old English family. But he has the dark red hair and the long straight nose of the Royal family of Ruritania. He must leave for Zenda because he wanted to find the King. But if he were caught, he would be killed, so it was a dangerous adventure. The first time I read, it was a little bit difficult because there are similar names. However, it was very exciting and interesting.  If you are interested in this book, please try to read it. Thank you for reading.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

ER2021#10(0705)

 How to Stay Healthy     I read " How to Stay Healthy". This told me how to stay healthy in my life. For example, exercising for o...